August 5, 2014

Another bad hair day...

Life Book 2014 Week 32, led by Micki Wilde.  Write down anything that really makes one crazy then paint over it!

I am on the hunt for a new hair dresser...almost as bad as finding a new gyn.


Impossible for me to share everything that makes me nuts!

very loose sketch starting with head


deciding on background color

so many colors - too much - added stripes to help tone it down


paint hair and add finishing touches


It feels really good to get that out of my system!

Linking to:

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful sketch!

4 Lettre Words said...

You are so talented, Pat. I love it!

tiarastantrums said...

these are so awesome - my daughter loves to draw, paint, write and I am going to show her all your posts. She will love them

Tamar SB said...

Love seeing your process! And yes, finding a new stylist is SO nerve wracking/hard!

Unknown said...

wow!!! beautiful!!! love it!

Kim said...

An adorable painting that resonates with my curly mop!

Unknown said...

Too adorable to paint over as instructed.I , as many womean do, find it difficult to find that perfect hairdresser as I dread the process and the bad cuts that always ensue!

Unknown said...

Oh my! I loved seeing your process - such talent!

Viv@Thoughts from the Desktop said...

Love it especially your use of colour...

Sarah Huizenga said...

It is hard to break up with your hairdresser too :)